QUESTIONS NEEDING AN ANSWER
Example of check-list for the SME. Obviously, this check-list is not comprehensive.
- Do you know your Clients?
- Are you able to define and describe a "profile" of your "typical" Clients?
- How many Clients have you got?
- Can you do an "ABC Classification" of your Clients? Per Product (or Service)? Per Volume of Sales? Over the years?
- Do you know the level of satisfaction of your Class A Clients? And of your Class B Clients? Can you measure it?
- What are your commercial strategies with regard to your Class A Clients? and your Class B and Class C Clients?
- Why do your Clients buy from you?
- Why do your non-Clients buy from your Competitors?
- Can you quantify all the above???
SME people! If this simple check-list is here, it's because I have seen many enterprises unable to give an answer to basic, simple questions like those above.
Are you in the same situation?